This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Land in western Illinois with country home for sale - RR1 Box 39, Nebo, IL, Calhoun County
This charming 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two-story home sits high on a hill overlooking the valley and the property's 50 acres. You will be impressed with the quality and craftsmanship that has gone into this home that was built in 2003. Perfect for full time residence or a nice weekend retreat.
Quality Home Features:
* Handicap accessible, including 3' doorways and shower
* Geothermal heating system installed in June 2010 with transferrable warranty
* Two water heaters installed in 2007 and 2010
* Detached two-car garage, 24'x30' with finished interior and a generator hook-up to power the entire home
* All kitchen appliances included in the sale
* First floor laundry, washer and dryer included in the sale
* 3/4 inch oak hardwood floors
* Oak trim
* Walkout, partially finished basement
* Thermo windows and doors
* Custom Mennonite-built pickeled oak cabinetry and custom built-ins throughout the home
* Screened-in porch with scenic view
* Hobby room in basement
Located close to city living. Near Belleville, IL in Calhoun County, just north of Pierre Marquette State Park. Other surrounding attractions include Grafton, IL; Alton, IL; and it is just a short 1.5 hours from St. Louis.
If you are a hunter, this property is loaded with big bucks and plenty of turkey! This is a great lodge for entertaing guests, as it is very inviting and has three bathrooms.
Contact Phil Brown today at 314.753.7444 to schedule your own private showing.
Licensee is an Illinois Sales Broker licensed under Exodus Realty, Carbondale, IL.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Calhoun County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.